[Asterisk-Users] Dutch callerid: sending on FXS?

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Tue Apr 19 12:44:11 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a TDM31B card, connected to the Dutch KPN runnin Asterisk 1.0.7.
  Receiving callerid works great.  I can see the callerid in my SIP
phone and can modify it in my extensions.conf.

However, I cannot seem to forward the callerid onto the 3 analog FXS
lines, no matter what changes I make to my zapata.conf. It also doesn't
work for internal calls.  The callerid for internal calls does show up
in the logs.  Is this feature supported at all?

Zapata.conf is below.

Kind regards,

Mark

[channels]
musiconhold=default
language=nl
rxflash=500

; XTDM31B Port #1-3 Internal, #4 plugged into PSTN
;
context=from-internal
signalling=fxo_ks
;busydetect=yes