[Asterisk-Users] VoIP PSTN numbers in Australia?

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Tue Apr 19 12:06:36 MST 2005

Hi Daniel,

The following are the AU players that offer operational DID's that I
have successfully tested.

http://www.atp.org.au  austech partnerships they offer sip and IAX with
DIDS in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, perth and Brisbane. (these people
are Digium suppliers in Au.

http://www.faktortel.com.au faktortel offer Did's out of Gold Coast
which is where they are based, they also offer Sydney, Melbourne,
Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane (I understand the cities other than Gold
Coast are actually re-selling ATP).

 http://www.oztell.com Oztell offer Dids out of all the capital cities +
they are the only one I know of offering Dids out of lots of regional
cities. You will need a bottle of scotch and a tall glass for the
journey into their website, but worth it for the product at the end. It
has to be the most confusing information and signup on the web, this is
probably due to the extremely powerful offering they have. They offer
probably the cheapest option that is very well supported through their
forum.

I would suggest you visit http://www.ozvoip.com.au  to get some low down
on the Au voip offerings, also the voip forums at
http://www.whirlpool.net.au will give you lots of info.

I am interested if you or anybody has found a supplier of Did'S in New
Zealand as I am still looking.

Disclaimer: I have no commercial relationship with any provider other
than as a user.

Regards, Craig.

Message: 10