[Asterisk-Users] Re: Starting with Asterisk-SIP

ruben cuevas rumin rcuevasrumin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:53:19 MST 2005

Hi Moises,

Thanks for the reply, and thanks Dana too.

I  know that I can to communicate two SIPs phones without Asterisk in
the middle. But this isn't my final objective, This is the first step
in my project, it mean, I firstly want make works a simple testbed
(the one I described in the previous mail), and then step by step
configure more difficult testbed.
So if you, please, could help me to configure this simple test, I'm
will be happy :).
I think my problem is the dial plan in the extensions.conf.

Ah, I'm studing electronics and comunnication eng, in the University
Carlos III of Madrid. Congratulations for your graduation, I hope end
in September of this year.
Which University do you have study?

Best Regards and thank you for your help.