[Asterisk-Users] Looking for ATAs

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Apr 19 08:19:08 MST 2005

James.

With sipuras 3000 would I be able to deploy multiple atas on diff. locations
and be able to use the PSTN (FXO) between them? Also, for example, I was
thiking about this scenario:

Location 1:

1 FXO line only and 2 FXS, can I use a sipura 3000 (1 FXO and 1 FXS) and a
sipura 2000 (1 FXS no router) and allow both FXS to call each other thru the
routing on the sipura 3000 and share the FXO between both FXS and also
incoming sip calls from other locations to use the 3000 FXO?