[Asterisk-Users] snom 220 hints lost after reload

Eric Lawman elawman at eastwestp.com
Mon Apr 18 15:36:12 MST 2005

I see a previous post in the list from several months ago about someone
losing line hints with the snom 220 after an asterisk reload.  I am
attempting to use an snom 220 and sidecar for a receptionist, and am
experiencing the same problem.  I was wondering if anyone has found any
more information since October regarding this issue.  I'm looking for a
way to speed up the resubscription, since apparently the line hints will
eventually work again.  I have waited up to half an hour and still not
had the hints begin to work again.

Having to reboot the receptionist every time I reload asterisk to update
the config is not something I really want to have to do.

Thanks for your help.

Eric.