[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Revision question.

Ian Pattison ianp at technologyassociates.ca
Mon Apr 18 13:14:26 MST 2005

Ok... here's my module loading process... am I missing something?

modprobe zaptel
modprobe wcfxs boostringer=1 (btw: this one takes about 5 seconds. The others are almost instant)
modprobe wcfxo
ztcfg -vv

This is correct is it not?

>>> "Robert Webb" <asterisk at ropeguru.com> 18/04/2005 16:06 >>>
See inline responses...

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:43:30 -0400
  "Ian Pattison" <ianp at technologyassociates.ca> wrote:
> 2. Low ringing voltage still (~44V AC). I have used the
>boostringer=1 option when loading wcfxs, did I miss
>something at compile time?

The reason you are still seeing low ring voltage is due to
the fact that the module is not using the boostringer when
it is being loaded. If it were, you would see

PCI: Found IRQ 14 for device 00:08.0
Freshmaker version: 71
Freshmaker passed register test
Boosting ringinger on slot 1 (89V peak)
Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 1: Not installed
Module 2: Not installed
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F (4 modules)
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)

Notice the line in there about bossting the ringer to 89V
peak. I am not seeing that in yours.