[Asterisk-Users] Calling Card

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Mon Apr 18 13:37:48 MST 2005

Good answers to all...
My idea
	a) Use a h323 / sip / mgcp line from the CLEC I'm employeed with...
This line will register with the * as an inbound line... Probably have
series hunting - thus I could get 50 #'s in a hunt group and you only have
to call the lead and get a line into the pbx...
	b) Use h323 / sip /mgcp line from the same clec I work for as the
termination line...

This is where my concern is... If I have to pay for 2 lines per each
customer live in the system - this becomes costly.... That's why the idea of
maybe using BRI would be somewhat more attractive... BRI delivers more then
one channel that I could use..

Any ideas??

Plus the native bridging by the network would be great - but you are right -
as far as customer used 10 units and it's time to drop their call - this
could not be done...