[Asterisk-Users] Hold on outbound calls and the SNOM 190

Clint Miller cmiller.lists at tigerbyte.com
Mon Apr 18 13:55:20 MST 2005

Figured it out.

In zapata.conf callprogress was on and was lying about the state of the call.
The outbound calls were never tagged as "ANSWERED" so those features weren't
available yet since * didn't think there was a *real* call yet.

--
Clint Miller
TigerByte Solutions, LLC
http://tigerbyte.com/ - web
mailto:cmiller at tigerbyte.com - eMail
mailto:cmiller.pager at tigerbyte.com - eMail pager
940-484-0850 x223 - office
940-390-5338 cell
940-898-1457 - fax
81871771 - ICQ
--
"...the idea of passing laws that say some kinds of algorithms
belong to mathematics and some do not strikes me as absurd...