[Asterisk-Users] Re:queue - transfer calls

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Mon Apr 18 08:09:27 MST 2005

Thanks Ariel.
Your 2nd suggestions seems a good bypass for this problem... it might be helpful here, thanks!
About the 1st one (using paid X-Ten software), I am using paid X-Pro, which does have a transfer button... but if Iuse this button instead of pound, the calls simply hangs up..
But I think that unfortunately, this is the expected behaviour!
Thanks
Dov