[Asterisk-Users] Unbelievable...

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Apr 18 04:50:55 MST 2005

As only one individual, I thought their statements were very straight-
forward and clear. Having worked as a senior manager in a technical
organization, a large number of tehcnical people simply do not
comprehend some words (or read other words into whatever they happen
to be reading), or, jump to conclusions based on their technical
knowledge that are unreasonable (contractually or otherwise).

The wording is very obviously oriented toward those types, and I'd
bet a fair amount they _still_ receive calls that are clearly answered
on their web site.

Regardless of what their web site says, they've provided me with the
best service of the half dozen itsp's that I've worked with directly.
And, I don't work for them or represent them.