[Asterisk-Users] Error on install of AMP

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Apr 18 02:31:26 MST 2005

Hi list!

When doing a new install of AMP I get this error:

Configuring install for your environment../usr/src/AMP/apply_conf.sh: line
67: /usr/sbin/amportal: Permission denied
OK

Is this something I should be worried about?

By the way, I have created some install scripts to download spandsp,
asterisk, and AMP for a CentOS 4 box. It still needs some further work as
I havent figured out yet how to do an unmpromted install of the mysql
stuff (and include a password prompt) but other than that it seems to work
fine.

It will do most things automagically. Is there any place to post it
publicly?

I'm not a fancy coder so feel free to laugh at this feeble attempt to
create an install script (but while you're at it improve the code) :)

Thanks!!