[Asterisk-Users] Digium G.729 vs. IPP G.729

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun Apr 17 22:59:35 MST 2005

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2004-September/006163.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Boris Bakchiev
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 1:31 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Digium G.729 vs. IPP G.729

  Hi,

  Did anyone compare G.729 implementations (from Digium and the =ne based on IPP) on features, stability, quality and =eliabilty?

  It would be intresting to know how they fair against each =ther.

  I could be wrong, but in my testing I did notice a bit more hiss =n Digium's codec thein IPP's.

  Anyone?

  This =essage (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the =ndividual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain =nformation that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a =rade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby =otified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this =essage, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. =f you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately =y replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages =ent to and from us may be monitored...

  Internet communications cannot =e guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be =ntercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or =ontain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any =rrors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, =hat have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is =equired, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions =resented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily =epresent those of the company.

  To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: