[Asterisk-Users] IPSwitchBoard now has Zap Support

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Sat Apr 16 05:50:57 MST 2005

The just released version 0.90 of IPSwitchBoard now also supports Zap
Channels.

* Zap support added - thank you to Daniel for letting me use his server and
to Tim for patiently testing
* Configuration page can now be password protected
* Option to show technology on buttons (SIP, IAX2, Zap)
* Number of new and old messages on the extensions page
* Number of new messages shown on call buttons (also shown on tooltip)
* Calls made from the monitored extension is now also logged on the calls
page

Download for FREE here: http://ipswitchboard.thorben.dk

I would be very grateful if you will let me know of any bugs you might find.

IPSwitchBoard is an Operators Panel for the Asterisk PBX. IPSwitchBoard is a
FREE Windows.NET application which gives you:

* Unattended/attended transfers.
* Park calls and retrieve/forward them again.
* Organize all your Zap, SIP and IAX extensions (automatically retrieved
from Asterisk).
* Monitor all extensions.
* Monitor all queues.
* Monitor Agents.
* Monitor Parked Calls.
* Dynamically log extensions in and out of queues.
* Integration with CRM software on the web.
* Drop any active call.
* Import/Export extensions to/from Asterisk Server DB.
* Set Do Not Disturb on Extensions and give a reason.
* Speed Dialling.