[Asterisk-Users] Bridging 2 Zap channels

Matthew Drobnak mdrobnak at optonline.net
Fri Apr 15 17:22:32 MST 2005

Here I was thinking I was the only person to see this - somehow, one
day, we tied up two lines for 6 hours, from my uncle
dialing his cell phone...Hanging up, dialing it again...Both lines
stayed up, and yes, I think connected to each other. Mind
you, this is with FXO channels, but same idea.

Anyone?

-Matt