[Asterisk-Users] Bridging 2 Zap channels

Paul Hewlett hewlett at netactive.co.za
Fri Apr 15 09:12:13 MST 2005

I am running * 1.0.6 with 8 analogue phone lines connected to 2 cards - lspci
reveals these as :

03:04.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Model 300 128k
03:05.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Model 300 128k

The wcfxs module is loaded successfully and I have the first 3 lines actually
connected. /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf is correct (channels => 1-3)

The problem is that under certain circumstances (which I am unable to
determine) * bridges 2 of the Zap channels together even though I can see no
possible way in the dialplan. This then permanently consumes 2 lines leaving
only one available. I have been watching the system for 2 days now and have
managed to trap it into this condition twice - the system is only under light
load.

Can anyone suggest a means of tracking this down via debug commands and
suchlike ?
Has anyone else seen this and what was the fix ?

Paul He

--
Paul Hewlett (Linux #359543)
Tel: +27 21 852 8812      Cel: +27 72 719 2725      Fax: +27 86 672 0563