[Asterisk-Users] OT: google groups Asterisk-test and now Asterisk-Users marked as spam on Gmail

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:44:17 MST 2005

Right here.

I find this quite upsetting.
You might think that after telling Gmail that a hundred messages are
not spam, let alone having a filter to apply a label to all messages
with [Asterisk-Users], would be enough.

Apparently not.

I'm also not aware (correct me if I'm wrong) of any method to tame the
spam filter for my particular mailbox, but although Gmail is grand,
the spam filter sure doesn't seem to be a learning one.

It would also appear that Asterisk-Bis, Asterisk-BSD, and
Asterisk-Security are unaffected.

-Andy