[Asterisk-Users] Analogue phone transfering

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Fri Apr 15 06:45:56 MST 2005

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply and guidance.
I've tried that but unfortunately am still battling with the same problem.
Any other ideas ? Thanks for your help so far.

My zapata.conf:
[channels]
signalling=fxs_ks
callprogress=no
;causes problems with calls not being established correctly
context=incoming
echocancel=yes ; You can set this to 32, 64, or 128, tweak to your needs.
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=800 ; Asterisk trains to the beginning of the call, number is
in milliseconds
;echotraining=yes
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
callwaiting=no
usedistinctiveringdetection=no
busydetect=yes
busycount=8
adsi=no
relaxdtmf=yes
faxdetect=incoming
channel=1-3

signalling=fxo_ks
context=default
relaxdtmf=yes
;threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
adsi=no
usecallerid=no
channel=4

;rxgain=70.0
;txgain=50.0

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."