[Asterisk-Users] Analogue phone transfering

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 15 06:21:18 MST 2005

David Wilson wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> How are you keeping ?
> I have an analogue phone plugged into a Digium FXS Zap module on my TDM card.
>
> The phone works well except that I cannot seem to transfer calls using the "flash" key. I don't seem to get another dialtone as indicated in:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+tips+zap+transfer
>
> Any ideas what I've done wrong ?
> This is my zapata.conf:
> [channels]
> ; For analogue phone
> signalling=fxo_ks
> context=default
> channel=4
> relaxdtmf=yes
> threewaycalling=yes
> transfer=yes
> adsi=no
> usecallerid=no
> rxgain=70.0
> txgain=50.0

In zapata.conf you set options and then APPLY the options to a
channel.  As you can see you are specifying the channel before most of
your otions so they are never applied.  Move your channel= line AFTER
the options you want to set.  You might want to remove your rxgain and
txgain so you don't blow out your eardrums.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain