[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone had problems with Digium TDM400P and hyperthreading?

Damian Funnell damian.funnell at fff.co.nz
Thu Apr 14 22:45:22 MST 2005

Digium have told us that a problem that we are having (with accuracy of
zap interface as measured using zttest) may be due to the fact that we
have a Xeon processor with hyperthreading and have suggested turning H/T
off.

Anyone else experienced a problem like this?  No too keen about turning
H/T off, as we're running the SMP RH kernel and don't really feel like
replacing the kernel (and other kernel-specific bits) on the off chance
that H/T is actually the problem.

Thanks,
Damian.

FFF Managed Technology Ltd