[Asterisk-Users] Overheard conversation. Comments please !

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Apr 14 12:36:03 MST 2005

I've actually ran in to something similar. Though luckily it hasn't
happened in a while.

I've gotten at least 4 complaints of an in-progress call all of a sudden
being able to hear (but not speak to) another conversation that is in
progress. I've never been able to track it down, but I'm running 1.0.6
WITHOUT chan_spy, and SPA-2000's with analog phones.

I agree, it is very disturbing, but I'm not 100% sure it is Asterisk
related.