[Asterisk-Users] Who is a QUALITY IAX Termination Provider for 800 DID's?

Linn Boyd lboyd.lists at fractionit.com
Thu Apr 14 07:33:46 MST 2005

I have looked for a quality IAX provider for 800 DID's we currently have
two, one is ok and the other is just not of quality, but last night we
got an email after a complaint of quality earlier in the day and this is
what it said. Remember I never did request a network change, but I just
wanted my quality fixed, they have all kinds of contact information and
they could have let me know outside of voice mail. I have been trying to
call them and trying to email them ever since I found out.

"We have migrated your account to an alternate network. Please change the
host you register to, send traffic to and receive traffic from in your
appropriate config files to iax01.someprovider.net"

Well, our phones for which our main customers dial in on are now DOWN and we had a 250k mailer that went out three days ago with the phone number on it. I hate to loose business, but what I hate worse is that I am probably loosing my job over this one. Can anyone give me any information? Cost is not an issue, but uptime and service is! Also we need a true 800 number.

-Linn