[Asterisk-Users] Dialing rules

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Thu Apr 14 04:36:24 MST 2005

Hello all,

I need to setup some dialing rules and I've had nothing but problems
with them.

I am using an IAX terminated service for my PSTN calls.  To access the
service from my asterisk box I dial 6 then the number.  The part I'm
having problems is that since the company is based in the US if I want
to dial a number in Canada/US I just dial 616136661212, I am based in
the UK and need to have sensible dialing for local calls here.
Currently I have to dial 6011442085551212.

Dialing rules I need to setup will allow simple dialing of 616135551212
as well as taking say 602085551212 and converting it to 6011442085551212.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014