[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7960 command-line dialer

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 01:39:57 MST 2005

Hi Nabeel,

I also wrote a siliar script using the same tools, I found I still had a few
problems with it (Im also a terrible programmer) and dont use it anymore.
However, on a windows system you can try the following 2 programs and get
integration with outlook and/or cut and paste dialing.

CroomeAsteriskWinManager
IPSwitchBoard

I use these now and theyre great, they'll work with any(?) SIP phone too,
not just Cisco.

cheers,
Mick.

news:20050414073505.WIRV25800.tomts13-srv.bellnexxia.net at antec...