[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 command-line dialer

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Thu Apr 14 00:35:03 MST 2005

Hi.

I have lousy programming abilities, but put this together this evening. It's
a tcl script using Expect that dials a number on a Cisco 7960 from the
command line. Note you need to have privileged set on telnet_level in your
TFTP config files.

Why is this necessary, you might ask? I find it easier to copy and paste
than read and dial :)

Now, can someone with better programming abilities convert this into a GUI,
maybe integrate with Outlook? :p

Note: This script assumes the phone is idle and on-hook. It would be
possible to check in the script, but that's more work than I intend to do.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
X2 Networks