[Asterisk-Users] Channel 0 on Zap ???

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Wed Apr 13 21:42:06 MST 2005

Idle channels DO restart periodically, so this is fine. You are correct in your assumptions that you need to change your span numbering.

I believe it's because your telco is starting at 0 instead of 1.

I had this problem also, and had to change mine to span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

Search the list and the wiki... the answer is in there somewhere (that's where I found it).