[Asterisk-Users] DISA() and predefined ACCOUNTCODE variable

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Wed Apr 13 14:10:06 MST 2005

I am working on my dialplan, and I have come across many cool uses of DISA()
internally to generate dailtone at specific places where I want it.  Works
quite well.

However, now I'm adding stuff to the dialplan that requires me to use the
ACCOUNTCODE predefined variable.  Once I call DISA(), the subsequent
operations have an empty string for ${ACCOUNTCODE}.  That seems odd.

I've checked the wiki and mailing list, but I don't see anything which seem to
relate to it.

running: CVS-v1-0-02/15/05

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.