[Asterisk-Users] UK PSTN Calling From OH323 Problem

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Wed Apr 13 13:47:38 MST 2005

Couple of things I noticed:
Dunno why you'd have s extension in [voip-h323] context.
Format of Dial command seems wrong
Try putting the specific number you dial in extensions.conf e.g.
exten => 02077777777,1,Dial(Zap/1/02077777777)
exten => _9X.,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})

Then dial 02077777777 and watch what happens on the CLI.

Regards

Cameron