[Asterisk-Users] RE: Ebay listing selling Asterisk @ Home andAMPfor over 1000 dollars

Bashir Ullah - www.Lamsre.Com Bashir.Ullah at lamsre.com
Wed Apr 13 11:55:53 MST 2005

I don't see any problem if some one support people to use asterisk friendly
then whets other guys problem. I am also consulting and manage my food from
asterisk support. Thanks Marks for this, He helps lots of unemployed people
to get his own job. Please take it easy way and let them serve and help
asterisk to reach door to door. Its 2005 telecommunication year. Hope every
body understand what I am want to say, My English is not good, I think this
asterisk will take place all other ip based tele product.

If i say something excess then forgive me.

Bashir