[Asterisk-Users] need to ask you about your dlink and NAT/voip

mylist at lightwavetech.com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Apr 13 11:06:33 MST 2005

To whom it may concern,

I was searching across the digium list for another issues and noticed you made
sip work across nat on a dlink routers? I have had nothing with three
different people making a sucsessfully connection from my xlite to asterisk
box to a D-link DI-704p router. Dispite opening up ports virtual server ports
5060  and 10000-10010 for rtp it only passes my voice to the end user. I do
not hear him calling me. Dont know what else could be causing the issue
unless its a dlink/nat issue. I reside on #asterisk on freenode alot.

Lorin