[Asterisk-Users] Clipcomm CG-410 with asterisk?

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Wed Apr 13 10:56:34 MST 2005

has anyone used the Clipcomm 4 port FXO Gateway with asterisk? and has it
worked just as a gateway should and pass calls straight to asterisk, and be
very easy to place outgoing calls on? This is one of the cheapest gateways I
have seen and I need to have the ports out of my asterisk box so that I can
have two redundant servers using it.

Thanks
Joel