[Asterisk-Users] Acceptable voice time delay

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Wed Apr 13 06:58:17 MST 2005

chawki,

If I may answer this;  If you have 600ms round trip to voipjet, I would
guess there are further problems with your line than simple latency.
That additional 2.5 seconds of delay may be any combination of things,
but I would look first to your ISP and their backbone.

I have tried voipjet, and while I wasn't enamored with it, I did not
find any latency issues that you speak of.

Good luck!

Sean