[Asterisk-Users] Acceptable voice time delay

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:01:27 MST 2005

thank you Rob:

the problem is that I am experiencing about 3 secs
latency although the ping is 600ms which is a round
trip packet travel time. so i should experience about
half a sec latency including the voipjet server
response and the latency to the pstn. that is
annoying, but nothing compared to about 3 sec.

do you think the rest of the delay is due to voipjet
slow response to the pstn network or some other issues
would you be bale to clculate where the 3 sec is
comming from

thanks.