[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-841 and Asterisk 1.0.7 with chan_misdn

David Phelan david at blueridge.com.au
Wed Apr 13 00:13:45 MST 2005

HI Everyone,

I have run into a rather unusual Problem..

My Config as follows

System
2.6.9 Kernel
mISDN 0.0.3.RC6
AVM Fritz! X 3
chan_misdn-0.1.0
Asterisk CVS Stable.

Handsets:

Micronet SP5100
Micronet SP5001 ATA
Sipura-841 (Latest FIrmware)

When I Make Calls from the SPA to PSTN(or the reverse), at first calls go
through clear.  After the Second or third Call, we wind up with 4-7ms
jitter.
If I transfer the call to the Micronet(which doesn't seem to experience ANY
difficulties), call is clear....transfer back to the SPA....jitter again

the Jitter is only heard on the SPA end...the PSTN end of the call is
fine....

Calls from sip to sip present no issues, as with calls to IAX2 trunks.

Has anyone else run into this difficulty, or at least point me in a
direction to try and fault find this

Much Thanx

Dave