[Asterisk-Users] weird call transfer problem

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Apr 12 21:48:52 MST 2005

Guys.

I just had a weird problem. I have my Dial cmd configured with mwtWT as
parameters however, a call came in thru a zap channel and I answered on a
sip phone. I tried using # as configured on my features.conf file to
transfer the call but the "transfer" prompt never came in, so I asked the
person on the zap channel to do the same and voila, he did get the transfer
prompt and entered and extension, but what happended is that I was the one
that got transfered! Not him! So..... Any ideas whats wrong?

The sip phone is an ata, a handytone 286 and zaptel cards.

Why cant I do the # transfer and they can but Im the one been transfered?

Hope you can help.