[Asterisk-Users] RE: Sangoma VS. Digium

Jason Brown jason at bpns.net
Tue Apr 12 14:19:50 MST 2005

I use Digium hardware exclusively. I admit that I had problems with the FXO/FXS cards that I tried out last year, but the PRI cards are an entirely different story. They have run flawlessly for me and I have single and quad PRI cards in service.

If they had a garbage product, I wouldn't use it, but, since (without sounding like a homer) without Digium and Mark there would be no asterisk, I buy my hardware from them, so i feel like I am at least contributing in some sort of fashion. I can't write code, and its a great day for me when "hello world" works. So I buy the hardware and ease my conscience.