[Asterisk-Users] CISCO 12SP+/30VIP + Asterisk

Juergen K. Zick syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Tue Apr 12 13:28:27 MST 2005

Hi Folks,

thanks to * WIKI and some human "pointers" I got this phone running with a
* 1.0.5 on a WRT54GS with chan_skinny ... The phone has the firmware F2.02 .

I wonder if more recent firmware makes more sense regarding "usability" and
"compability " of that not so recent phone. Which firmware most probably
would be the best in the sense of robustness and are there still
possibilities to get these different firmware versions ?

tnx and regards,

Jürgen