[Asterisk-Users] TE110P - NT-Mode ?

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Apr 12 09:10:01 MST 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:15:02PM +0200, Henry Jensen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I still try to connect a TE110P card to a TMS2 card in a Siemens HiPath
> 3750.
>
> The TMS2 card can be used to connect to an NT (Amtsanschluss)
> or to connect to another S2M-Line (PRI). When connecting to another PRI,
> I can select between CorNet (proprietary), ECMA-QSIG and ISO-QSIG.
> It seems that Asterisk supports none of these protocols.

You should be able to generate/receive calls on Q.SIG (ECMA).  A handful
of the more advanced supplementary services are somewhat supported as well
(mostly data gather type stuff, receive of callername, receive of call diversion
information, etc).  MWI is also supported in libpri, but I haven't written
the Asterisk portion of it yet.

Matthew Fredrickson