[Asterisk-Users] TE110P - NT-Mode ?

Henry Jensen hjensen at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 03:15:02 MST 2005

Hello,

I still try to connect a TE110P card to a TMS2 card in a Siemens HiPath
3750.

The TMS2 card can be used to connect to an NT (Amtsanschluss)
or to connect to another S2M-Line (PRI). When connecting to another PRI,
I can select between CorNet (proprietary), ECMA-QSIG and ISO-QSIG.
It seems that Asterisk supports none of these protocols.

When connecting to an NT, I select "Euro-Amt PP", but then the TMS2-Card
expects a NT (Network Termination) at the other side.

Is there any way I can switch the TE110P card to NT-Mode ?

Regards,
Henry