[Asterisk-Users] H.323 Question

Daniel Eboa Daniel_Eboa at creolink.com
Tue Apr 12 02:57:58 MST 2005

Hello list,

I have a question about Asterisk and H323. Wich H323 channel driver is
the best for Asterisk? Asterisk-oh323 or OH323. I'm asking this question
because I have big problem running my asterisk with asterisk-oh323. all
is well installed but when there are some calls, my asterisk stop
running. Right nowm I'm using asterisk-v1.0.2 LSE RPM distro with all
the modules ( asterisk-addons, asterisk-oh323, asterisk-zaptel,
asterisk-libpri). All these modules are RPMs but I still have the same
problem. I've first used version 1.0.RC2 of asterisk and corresponding
modules.

Can some body help me with this issue.

Regards.

Daniel.