[Asterisk-Users] Bounty: Request for PRI Debug

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Mon Apr 11 17:58:14 MST 2005

Matt Fredrickson wrote:

>Display-style name should work already.  If it's facility-style name,
>you'll probably have to pay more than $15 for someone to code that :-)
>I did the facility-name receive and a good chunk of the newer features
>that have been going into libpri and anything involving ASN.1 isn't quite
>a cup of tea to do.

This is just for the information to avoid buying the spec... we're going
to have our coders give implementing it a try and then throw out a
larger bounty for someone else to code if things don't work out nicely :)

I think it was you who helped me figure out that our provider was
rejecting the only way * can send names right now.

Trevor