[Asterisk-Users] Bounty: Request for PRI Debug

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Apr 11 16:30:16 MST 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:47:19AM -0700, Trevor Peirce wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are prepared to offer a small bounty to the individual who can
> provide us with a debug of an outgoing call from a PBX that supports
> outgoing Display Name to the upstream PRI provider.

Display-style name should work already.  If it's facility-style name,
you'll probably have to pay more than $15 for someone to code that :-)
I did the facility-name receive and a good chunk of the newer features
that have been going into libpri and anything involving ASN.1 isn't quite
a cup of tea to do.

> Once this debug is obtained, there will be another bounty to the
> individual who can implement this in asterisk to send CID Name from the
> CPE side.
>
> Bounty: $15 USD
> Means: PayPal
> Condition: Will be paid after verified to be valid

Matthew Fredrickson