[Asterisk-Users] RE: Ebay listing selling Asterisk @ Home and AMPfor over 1000 dollars

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Apr 11 16:40:43 MST 2005

<SNIP GARBAGE>

While I agree that it is ok to sell packages such as this, I do have to
inquire as to whether the proper credit has been given for all of the
modifications in branding and such from the Asterisk at Home, AMP, and
other projects that this company has used. I have asked for proof of it
as I am leary that they have when in there advertisement for the product
they clearly state:

"We have also built in a Web GUI for call accounting records (databased
in MySQL). Also builtin is the AsteriskGUI Operator Panel. This panel
will show actual realtime call activity, allow an operator or
administrator to disconnect calls, create conferences, or initiate calls
internally or externally by the click of the mouse from any web browser,
internal to your office, or with a change to your router, even external
management as well."

Making it seem that they are the creators of everything except for the *
server.