[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk becomes after one month unstabled

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Apr 11 12:45:45 MST 2005

Yup, mine does that too after a couple of weeks.  I have a script to
automatically unload and reload Asterisk and the modules.  The script I use
is in the Wiki, near the bottom of this page:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+automatic+daily+restart
That's a band-aid, of course, but until Digim tells us all how to fix their
cards, that's about the best we can do.