[Asterisk-Users] PRI Advice...

Michael Crozier crozierm at conducivetech.com
Mon Apr 11 12:04:04 MST 2005

> The zaptel drivers are proving quite unstable with this combination.  If I
> attempt to rmmod the zap drivers, the machine hangs and is unresponsive to
> keyboard input, ping, or sysreq.  Additionally, I attempted to bypass the
> Adtran unit using the TE110's to separate the data channels into an HDLC
> interface.  I wasn't succesfull, as the HDLC interface triggered similar
> "hanging" problems and I never succeeded in getting packets of the data
> channels.

For what it's worth, I changed to CVS HEAD and the instability problems
modprobe'ing the modules seem solved.  ifconfig down'ing an HDLC interface
still produce a stack trace and a kernel thread hang, but it is at least
sysreq sync'able.

My HDLC Abort problems are lessened, but not solved.  We haven't seen the
problem in nearly five hours, reaching a new record.