[Asterisk-Users] SIP Attended/Supervised transfer & features.conf

Gonchi Mateos g-mateos at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 11 05:17:29 MST 2005

Hi all,

We were willing to try the SIP Attended/Supervised transfer with * realease
1.0-7. From the wiki´s feature.conf config page we found that a special
section called featuremap had to be added to the config:

 [featuremap]
  blindxfer => #1                ; Blind transfer
  disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect
  automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
  atxfer => *2                   ; Attended transfer

We made that changes but upon pressing *2 nothing happens, neither with
#1 for the blind transfer. The blind transfer is working as it defaults
in *, with # plus extension.

We tried to unload and reload res_features module but with no luck as it
says that the user count is 1.

After some examination at chan_sip.c, we found the supervised transfer code
section, but we found nothing on the parsing of the featuremap section.
We did find the parsing of the first section of the config file concerning
call parking, which does work.

Any idea on how to make it work?

Thanks to all,
Gonchi