[Asterisk-Users] TDM02B on 2 a/b ports of a PBX not working... help

Dimitris Kouimintzis koem2000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:04:35 MST 2005

I own elmeg C46e PBX (ISDN PBX with 6 a/b ports). I connected two of these
ports to a TDM02B installed on a Slackware 9.1/ Asterisk 1.0.2 and I bought
a Cisco ATA186 to connect two analog telephone sets two floors down. Each
a/b port is assigned only to one ATA port. The problem is that after the
first call, the Digium card fails to disconnect the lines and I keep getting
the busy signal. What is more strange is that when I connect the same
equipment to two POTS lines of the telco, all run smoothy. Any ideas anyone?
How should I setup my line (eg as fxs_ks or something else?)

Dimitris Kouimintzis