[Asterisk-Users] Linux & Asterisk

Shaun Dwyer shaund at wadata.com.au
Sun Apr 10 20:22:34 MST 2005

Hi,

I think the correct answer to this question is whatever you are most
comfortable with.
I also use Debian Sarge and find it to be great. I'm also a FreeBSD user.

Perhaps the best thing to do would be to install one distro and have a
play and see if you like it.
If you don't, try something else until you find something you are
comfortable with.

Cheers,
-Shaun