[Asterisk-Users] PTSN POTS Differences SOLVED

Robert Keller rkeller at ferndale.wednet.edu
Sun Apr 10 19:59:27 MST 2005

Thanks Rich, I wasn't sure where to find that context. I found the outbound
context in the extensions_additional.conf and added w's in the following
manner:

[outrt-001-Out1]
include => outrt-001-Out1-custom
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,w${EXTEN})
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy)    ; No available circuits
exten => _9.,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,w${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9.,2,Macro(outisbusy)    ; No available circuits
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,w${EXTEN})
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy)    ; No available circuits
exten => _NXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,w${EXTEN})
exten => _NXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy)    ; No available circuits

This fixed the issue. Thanks again. How did you know that?

Robert.