[Asterisk-Users] Terrible crackling on analogue line and X100Pcard

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Apr 9 18:56:30 MST 2005

> What country are you in, and does the chipset on the compat card
> support the telco standards in your country?
>
> If the chipset doesn't match your telco standards, there is a high
> probability you won't get rid of the echo. If it does match, then try
>  echotraining=800
>  echocancel=yes
>
> Regarding the crackling noise, have you checked for shared
> interrupts (cat /proc/interrupts)?
>
> If you run "cat /proc/interrupts" every ten seconds, do you see
> calculated interrupt values of about 1,000?
>
> Go to /usr/src/zaptel directory and run
>  ./zttest
> Do you get something close to 100% over some period of time?
>
> What version of asterisk are you running?

[DC]

Well mine is legitimate digium

And I'm in the usa

Here is the output but I have no idea what that means?

[root at asterisk1 root]# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     490763          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          2          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:    4885971          XT-PIC  wcfxo
 10:      34309          XT-PIC  eth0
 11:    4885856          XT-PIC  wcfxo
 12:    4886150          XT-PIC  ztdummy, usb-uhci
 14:       7662          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

Cheers,