[Asterisk-Users] Terrible crackling on analogue line and X100P card

Bill Ford bill.w5waf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:22:39 MST 2005

It Stuart...Wonder if We're long lost cousins or something...Name here
is Bill Ford...

Anyway...It sounds like a "mechanical" problem. Maybe something as
simple as dirty contacts on the RJ-11 on the X100P. You say you've
checked the line...but have you replaced the cable from the demark to
the server....You might try pulling the X100 and reseating it, also
clean the contacts on the card's rj.